Partners in the Firm have considerable expertise in Capital Markets transactions, many of whom having undertaken a large number of substantial Capital Market transactions on the Nairobi Securities Exchange.
The scope of the Capital Markets work undertaken by the Firm includes: –
- Legal Due Diligence in public floatation’s and private acquisitions;
- Floatation of companies and Bond Issues by way of public offers for sale and subscription;
- Public Take – Overs of Companies listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange;
- Government & Parastatal Privatisations, Railway Privatisations;
- Share rights issues;
- Advice on Compliance with Capital Markets legislation and the NSE Rules and Regulations;
- Structured & Corporate Finance.