Lillian is a Partner in the Property & Real Estate Department of the Firm and an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
She was admitted to the Bar in the year 2009 and was formerly a Partner at Raffman Dhanji Elms & Virdee Advocates. She joined Daly & Inamdar Advocates in November 2014 as a Partner.
Areas of Practice
Lillian specializes in Property matters to include Commercial Leases, Sales and advising developers on Cluster Developments. She also advises on Probate matters.
- Commissioner for Oaths & Notary Public
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya, Nairobi Branch Lands Liaison Committee
Indicative Work Experience
- Acting for a non-profit cooperative financial institution established in the United States of America on the structuring, establishment and implementation of a mortgage loan scheme for its members.
- Acting for and advising a developer in the sale of its duplex apartments in a gated community in Nairobi.
- Acting for a client purchasing land for the purpose of establishing a high-end retirement home and a sanatorium for the treatment of drug and alcohol dependency.
- Acting for various purchasers in their purchase of apartments in a gated community.