Julius is a Partner in the Corporate & Commercial Department of the Firm, an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and a qualified English Barrister.
Julius trained at Kaplan & Stratton Advocates till 2001. He worked at Kapila Anjarwalla and Khanna Advocates till 2004 and joined Daly & Inamdar in 2005.
He is ranked as a leading lawyer by IFLR1000 and Legal 500.
Areas of Practice
Julius specializes in Banking & Finance; Oil, Energy and Mining; Commercial Property; General Corporate and Regulatory Advice.
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
- Member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
Indicative Work Experience
- Advising a joint venture company with respect to their acquisition of various properties for purposes of its oil & gas exploration activities pursuant to its production sharing contracts entered into with the Government of the Republic of Kenya.
- Advising a local corporate in connection with its Power Purchase Agreement negotiations with the Kenya Power & Lighting Company, concerning a proposed 40MW solar power project.
- Advising an international corporate in connection with its joint development agreement entered into with a local corporate regarding potential wind and solar power projects.
- Advising a local corporate in connection with the putting in place of appropriate security documentation over equipment providing an off-grid solar power solution to a leading local shopping mall.
- Advising a local corporate in connection with a proposed lease of property upon which equipment was to be placed to provide an off-grid solar power solution to a cash crop factory.
- Advising a local corporate in connection with acquisition of leasehold interests in land to enable the provision of off-grid solar power solutions to the rural community in two counties.
- Advising a financial institution concerning its lending to a corporate group operating in diverse sectors of the economy in connection with putting in place multi-million-dollar security documentation.
- Advising a financial institution concerning its lending to a corporate group operating in the transport and logistics sector in connection with putting in place multi-million-dollar security documentation.
- Advising a private client in connection with their entering into a joint venture agreement with an international contractor concerning the development of a high-end residential townhouse development.
- Advising a private client in connection with their acquisition of a local corporate undertaking the development of a high-end residential townhouse development