Zeus is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution Department of the Firm and is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
Prior to undertaking his Post – Graduate training at the Kenya School of Law in 2016, Zeus studied law at Africa Nazarene University and obtained his Bachelor of Laws degree in 2015. He joined Daly & Inamdar in January 2017 where he undertook his pupillage before his admission as an Advocate the same year.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Zeus specializes in Corporate/Commercial, Civil and Public Law Litigation.
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
INDICATIVE WORK EXPERIENCE
- Assisted with preparation of pleadings in a Petition of jurisprudential moment before the Supreme Court in which various salt manufacturing companies were defending themselves against a demand for charges (in hundreds of millions) by the Water Resources Management Authority.
- Assisted with research and preparing pleadings in various matters dealing with Landlord rights of recovery of rental arrears either through distress for rent or court processes after statutory forfeiture of leases.
- Assisted with a myriad of employment – related issues by writing legal opinions to a number of the Firm’s corporate clients on matters compliance of employment regulations during termination of employees and defending individual clients whose positions are unlawfully declared redundant, or otherwise illegally terminated.
- Assists in appearances in the subordinate, superior and specialized courts on behalf of corporate clients and parties to individual contracts.