Noel is a Senior Associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department of the Firm. She is based at the Mombasa Office.
Noel obtained her Bachelor of Laws (LLB, Second Class Honours) Degree from Moi University in the year 2003 and was admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya in 2005.
Areas of Practice
Noel specializes in both Civil and Criminal Litigation on Insurance, Employment, Family, Corporate, Commercial, Environment and Land Laws.
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
- Member of the Federation of Women Lawyers
- Member of the Judicial Rules Committee
Indicative Work Experience
- Noel has advised various individual, commercial and corporate clients on a variety of litigation matters. They include: Coastal Bottlers Ltd, Allied Wharfage Ltd, Freight Forwarders Ltd, Baobab Beach Resort, various transport and insurance companies i.e. Tausi Assurance Co. Ltd, General Accident Assurance Co. Ltd, Mayfair Insurance, Occidental Insurance, Fidelity Insurance and Kenindia Insurance.
- She is involved in drafting, drawing, reviewing and advising on legal pleadings and preparing other litigation documents.
- She also conducts research on legal issues touching on litigation and other general legal matters.