Job is an Associate in the Litigation &Dispute Resolution Department of the Firm and an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya. He obtained his LLB (Hons.) from Moi University School of Law (Annex Campus) in 2013 and joined Daly &Inamdar Advocates in January 2015 for his pupillage, prior to his admission to the Kenyan Bar in 2016.
Areas of Practice
Job primarily handles Civil, Commercial and Public Law Litigation at the Kenyan Courts, as well as at various quasi-judicial tribunals.
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
Indicative Work Experience
- Assisted in the successful prosecution of a petition before the Public Private Partnership Petitions Committee and a Judicial Review Application before the Constitutional and Administrative Division of the High Court on behalf of a Global Port Management Company with respect to the tender issued by the Kenya Ports Authority dealing with the selection of the concessionaire for phase 1 of the Second Container Terminal at the Port of Mombasa under Tender Number KPA/125/2014-15/CS.
- Assisted in advising a Global Port Management Company with the preparation of tender documents with respect to Tender Number KPA/125/2014-15/CS issued by the Kenya Ports Authority. The tender dealt with the selection of the concessionaire for phase 1 of the Second Container Terminal at the Port of Mombasa.
- Second chaired the representation of co-administrators and the beneficiaries of large family estate in a largely contentious and complex succession cause matter both at the High Court and Appellate Court, over the deceased property estimated to be worth over a billion Kenyan Shillings.
- Offered legal representation and advise to multinational corporations, parastatals and state corporations on state prosecution of criminal cases on their behalf as well as against them.
- Assisted in the legal audit and due diligence of various multi-national corporations.
- Assisted in the representation of multi-national corporations and parastatals before the Competition Authority, Public-Private Partnership Petitions Committee and the Public Procurement Board.
- Represented corporations and individuals in complex commercial matters dealing with, amongst other things, tax, construction and insurance.