Leshan is an Associate in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department of the Firm.
He is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Nairobi obtained in 2011.
Leshan briefly trained with Mohamed Muigai Advocates in 2012 before joining Daly & Inamdar Advocates (then Daly & Figgis Advocates) in 2013 where he undertook his Pupillage. He became an Associate of the Firm in 2014, following his qualification as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
Leshan represents clients in the Court of Appeal, the High Court, the Employment and Labour Relations Court, Environment & Land Courts and in Magistrate’s Courts. He also represents Clients before Quasi-Judicial Tribunals such as the Business Premises Rent Tribunal and others.
Areas of Practice
Leshan’s primary areas of practice are Civil, Commercial and Public Law Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
Indicative Work Experience
- Leshan has advised numerous clients on their legal rights and duties on a wide array of legal questions including questions founded on labour laws, land laws, commercial laws, bankruptcy and insolvency law, constitutional law, and personal injuries and insurance law amongst other branches of law. The legal advice offered has been creative and pragmatic, tailored to prevent disputes or resolve them, and in most cases hinged on client strategic and commercial objectives.
- Leshan also has experience in the full spectrum of dispute resolution ranging from alternative dispute resolution mechanisms such as negotiation and mediation to spirited courtroom action.
- He has represented client interests in a wide variety of civil and commercial disputes, both simple and complex in nature, out of Court and before Courts and Quasi-Judicial Tribunals including the Court of Appeal, High Court, Employment and Labour Relations Court, Environment & Land Courts, Magistrate’s Courts, the Business Premises Rent Tribunal and others.